Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Results

My partner (B2) and I (B1)  went to RITM on the following dates below, and had my 3rd CD4 and at the same time my annual exam. Same thing with my partner he had his 2nd CD4 test.

ME (B1): Aug 24, 2012
My partner (B2): Aug 3, 2012

Then, after 2 weeks we came back to RITM to get the results. Unfortunately, we went at first week of the  month. Meaning, they have a new doctor, who is currently under orientation with Dra. D, so obviously there's a high volume of patients waiting on the queue that time.

The good thing is that I asked my partner to get his ARVs first while we're waiting to be called, until we decided to withdraw our requests for follow up check, since we also had an appointment afterwards. We just asked the nurse-in-charge about our CD4 results, and guess what? finally my 3rd CD4 is now at 634 and my partner's 2nd CD4 is now at  467!!!

Thank God for all the blessings that we have!!!

BTW, we will go back next week to continue our follow up check up... we hope to see you all guys there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment